THIS TRAINING IS INCLUDED FREE IN THE PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY. CLICK HERE TO GET THE ACADEMY NOW.
Thursday, December 7th
7:00 pm -8:15pm CST
**On-demand access available during the checkout process**
Created specifically for deaf and hard of hearing students! Join us for an introduction to formative assessment, progress monitoring and the application of data to determine literacy growth in the areas of early language, reading and writing. You will get access to free software (avepm.com) that can be used to monitor students’ academic progress and resources (avepmtools.com) that can be used for instructional planning and intervention.
By the end of this training, you'll be able to:
- Define progress monitoring.
- Identify the need for progress monitoring practices.
- Identify reliable and valid progress monitoring measures
- Identify challenges in using selected measures with students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
- Use progress monitoring data to establish individual student learning goals
This training is offered LIVE only with on-demand access available during the checkout process.
Purchase on-demand access and receive access to the recorded training afterward and view whenever you want from any device, as often as you like until Labor Day 2024!
THIS TRAINING IS INCLUDED FREE IN THE PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY
WANT TO PURCHASE THE FULL PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY INSTEAD? CLICK HERE
ALREADY A MEMBER OF THE PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY?
LOG IN HERE
- One payment - once! 🙏
- Payment will be deducted from your Credit Card or Paypal account automatically and you'll be emailed a receipt from either Stripe or Paypal.
🖥Access and handouts for our LIVE virtual training
What Happens Next?
After you enter your payment details, you'll be taken to a thank you page with further instructions.
WANT TO PURCHASE THE FULL PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY AND GET THIS FOR FREE?