Graduate Credit through Minot University must be purchased separately.
The cost for 1 graduate credit through Minot University is $50.00. This only needs to be paid once per year. To achieve this credit, you must participate in 15 hours of Professional Development through the Online Itinerant. This is achieved by watching multiple trainings in the Professional Academy and documenting them through The Online Itinerant.
To receive credit:
1. Make sure you are registered through Minot State University
2. Document your attendance to this training
3. Complete and submit your verification form
To register for Minot State University:
Click Here: Welcome to the Minot State University Store!. Professional Development (nbsstore.net)
Current Topics in Deaf/Hard of Hearing online registration deadlines:
Fall December 2
Effective January 1st 2017, all late adds into Professional Development Graduate Classes will be charged a $25 late fee. Please make sure you get registered on time.
This link will take you to MiSU Professional Development Workshops.
- Click on the above link.
- Click on the Current Topics in Deaf/Hard of Hearing link.
- On the next page, click on Add to Cart.
- When the next page appears, check your “order” and click on Checkout.
- The Delivery Address page will then open. Be sure that every item marked with an * is filled in (use n/a if necessary) and click on the Continue Unregistered button.
- On the next page, Payment Methods, please complete the required sections. Near the bottom of the page there is a section for the billing address. If your delivery and billing addresses are the same, check the “Use current delivery address as billing address.” If your billing address is different, you will need to complete that section. When you have completed all of the sections, click on the Use This Payment Method button.
- Please review the information below, and then click the “Submit Your Order” button. (located near the top of the screen)
- The final screen is the one you can print out for your records.
- You will also receive a confirmation email with your “order number” and details
For questions about your Minot registration, please contact Amy Woodbeck at [email protected]